WHY PAINT PROTECTION FILM?
Paint protection film is the ultimate tool in paint protection. Learn more about what PPF is and why it might be a great fit for you and your car!
PAINT PROTECTION FILM PACKAGES
Our highly advanced KAVACA® Paint Protection Film is designed and developed by internationally renowned Ceramic Pro manufacturers NanoShine LTD. KAVACA PPF is a high performance aliphatic polyurethane film. It is specifically designed to protect painted surfaces and other materials from abrasion, corrosion, chemicals, and other types of physical damage.
- Bumper Package- $650+
- Partial Front- $1250+
- Full Front- $2200+
- Performance Track Package – $2800+
- Entire Vehicle – $7000+
INSTANT HEALING PPF
KAVACA Instant Healing Paint Protection Film is a revolutionary clear bra film that does not require heat to fix minor scratches — It heals instantly. Infused with Ceramic Pro’s revolutionary nanotechnology, the world’s only Instant Healing PPF prevents paint and other substrates from being damaged by scratches and rock chips. Nano ceramic particles infused in the top layer and adhesive results in an impressive cosmetic effect, improved protection and easier installation.
MATTE FINISH PPF
KAVACA Matte Finish PPF gives you the flexibility to instantly transform your gloss paint job to a deep, rich, matte finish at a fraction of the cost of a new matte paint job. This stylish PPF can be installed on car’s paint and carbon fiber parts. KAVACA Matte Finish PPF is infused with a proprietary adhesive formulation that provides better adhesion than another other film on the market. The best part is you get all the benefits of matte paint, without the cost and extra hassle that comes with caring for matte paint.
CERAMIC COATED PPF
KAVACA Ceramic Coated PPF is the only true ceramic-infused paint protection film on the market. KAVACA Ceramic Coated arrives from the factory pre-coated with Ceramic Pro’s proprietary PPF & Vinyl formula. This allows you to have all the benefits of self-healing paint protection film with the added hydrophobic and self-cleaning action of a Ceramic Pro ceramic coating. This film helps you save money by saving the labor intensive step of adding Ceramic Pro after PPF is installed.
LET’S TALK BENEFITS
- Helps to protect the vehicle’s paint and other materials from road debris – with extreme gloss or a rich matte finish.
- Can be applied as a front bumper package, clear bra, full front, or entire vehicle clear paint protection film.
- Up to a 12 Year Limited Warranty – Highest Among Protective Film
- Superior Scratch Resistance for the Painted Surface, the hood, fender, side view mirrors, headlights, and more.
- Exceptional clarity. Bonds directly to the clear coat of factory paint and helps to reduce swirl marks better than other paint protection films.
- Excellent protection on automotive paint against bug splatter, stone chips, stain resistance, salt, road grime, and ice or snow.
If you’re serious about the protection of your vehicles paint and looks, then this is the best option for you. Though more expensive, the protection your car will receive is unmatched. If you’re ready to get started, don’t hesitate to contact us over at Elite Ceramic Coatings And Films.